- About Us
eLearning and Professional Development
Engaging, interactive courses for anyone looking to drive continuous improvement, whatever your industry.
- Why basic problem solving skills are of value
- How to apply a structured problem solving process
- A3 thinking and how it supports team based problem solving
- An interactive case study enabling you to apply the theory you’ve learned.
Price: £85 | Group discounts available for large groups.
Suitable for: Anyone seeking an introduction to Lean Thinking, how it can be applied within the service sector, and ideas on how to apply it within your own workplace.
- The evolution of Lean thinking
- The classic Lean principles
- The differences between service and manufacturing
- Wastes – both classic and service
- Value and failure demand
- The human and strategic dimensions of Lean
Assessment & certification
This course is aligned to Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System at level 1a and is assessed via a multiple choice exam (pass mark: 65%). Once you’ve passed, you can download your LCS 1a certificate.
Price: £95 | Group discounts available for large groups.
Given rapidly changing customer needs and growing service choices, there has never been more of a need for service sector organisations to provide repeatable and reliable service outputs from their operations.
Suitable for: This 90-minute course is suitable for anyone who works in service teams wanting to understand practical operations management approaches to improve team performance.
- The basics of achieving controlled, repeatable and reliable outputs from your Service teams
- This e-learning course allows you to quickly understand the ten fundamental ways of working that should exist in all Service teams, discussing what should be in place, why it should be in place and finally highlighting the benefits.
- The course is highly interactive and blends operations theory with practical understanding of how to implement the methods taught.
- The learner is challenged throughout the course with questions to test and cement their learning.
At the end of the course the learner can download a team roadmap which suggests a simple plan to put the learning into action within a team.
Our eLearning courses:
- create awareness and practical understanding of different improvement methodologies and how they can be applied within the workplace
- incorporate question and answer components to engage and help cement learning
- are suitable for large scale organisations across all industries, globally
- are ideal for individuals looking to up-skill with high quality yet affordable online training
- for many businesses, our courses are used to create a widespread awareness and buy-in of a particular strategy or project across a large group of employees
- offer a cost-effective means of fostering engagement and buy-in across your workforce quickly and efficiently
- For large organisations, these training courses can also be tailored to feature your own branding
We offer two pricing models:
1) User-based licensing works on a decreasing scale as the number of users increases. There is also an option to add your own branding to the platform. Hosting is managed by Reinvigoration. See below table for prices.
2) A perpetual access license. This gives full and unrestricted access for unlimited use of the eLearning courses within (and not outside) the purchasing organisation. Hosting is managed by the client. The IP is retained by Reinvigoration for use elsewhere. Contact us to discuss perpetual access and customised content options.
|NUMBER OF LICENCES||PRICE BAND||LEAN SERVICE AWARENESS||TEAM BASED PROBLEM SOLVING||OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|Trial for up to 3 users||FREE|
|501 + users||E||£50pp||£35pp||£35pp|
|Customised platform using your branding||Price on demand|
Reinvigoration’s eLearning has supported individual development in 25 countries across the globe, with expansion readily continuing.