Reinvigoration has an extensive learning and development offering that has been used to build operational and improvement capability in many large organisations.
Reinvigoration has an extensive learning and development offering that has been used to build operational and improvement capability in many large organisations. We develop the required skills and learning outcomes linked to supporting the delivery of the client’s strategic initiatives.
Create a consistent understanding across the organisation of your OpEx strateg in a way that increaseses buy-in and engagement from your staff. Our courses:
- provide a tailored approach,
- can be created to a bespoke learning roadmap to combine, on-site coaching and assessment,
- can be tailored to relate specifically to OpEx in financial functions and shared services operations,
- are specific to operational environments,
- use practical simulations,
- include relevant case studies across multitude of service industries and process types,
- are enjoyable and highly interactive,
- are delivered in a relaxed atmosphere.
A number of our training courses are accredited by external organisations such as The Lean Competency System of Cardiff University which means our training delegates can gain industry recognised qualifications following successful assessments.
Our eLearning portfolio:
- includes the only courses dedicated to Operational Excellence,
- offers cost-effective, accessible and scalable learning solutions that build awareness of a change and CI programme,
- enables you to deliver awareness training nationally and globally across large scale operations
- includes content that is focussed on giving individuals learning suitable to their career-level so that they truly understand an approacha and it can be applied in their personal working environment
Bespoke courses available on request: We are able to support clients create their own E-Learning products using their own corporate branding.
Reinvigoration is accredited with Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System, which provides reassurance that you have attained a quality standard in continuous improvement training.