Reinvigoration has an extensive learning and development offering that has been used to build operational and improvement capability in many large organisations.
We provide your organisation with the expertise and training you need to meet and exceed your strategic objectives. Our courses:
- relate closely to operational excellence in financial functions and shared services operations and are very specific to these environments
- follow bespoke learning roadmaps including classroom training, onsite coaching and/or assessment, depending on your objectives
- develop the particular skills and learning outcomes required to support the delivery of your specific strategic business initiatives
- use industry-relevant practical simulations to enrich the learning experience, coupled with highly relevant case studies. These simulations have been tailored for a multitude of different service industries.
- are highly interactive and delivered in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere, so that delegates remain highly engaged throughout thus improving their capacity to learn.
Training can be included as part of our consultancy offering or stand-alone. Our in-house/’closed courses’ are designed and scheduled specifically to your organisation’s exact requirements – and delivered locally and exclusively for your employees.
- EFFECTIVE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT (2 days)
- INTRODUCTION TO SIX SIGMA (1 day)
- SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT (5 days) and Black Belt (10 days) training courses are also available – please contact us for more details
DATES & VENUES
Contact us to discuss which course and dates you have in mind and we will be delighted to organise a training course for your organisation. Please note that a minimum of 5 to 6 participants is required depending on the course.
Lean Competency System accreditation is available for all courses.
Implementing Lean in Service (LCS Level 2)
Excellent course, value for money and knowledgeable trainers. Simon Learning from dialogue with course leaders and fellow attendees was very helpful. Delighted by course leaders and venue. Chris
Very good course which suited my needs – especially the change management day. Good mix of exercises and theory. Eleanor really enjoyed the course. Great to have a mix of instructors to get different perspectives and experience. Kerry
Lean Service Awareness (LCS Level 1a, b & C)
Excellent understanding of local government contexts which in turn enables us to apply Lean principles to our day to day activities. John Mear, Senior HR Business Partner, Peterborough City Council
This course was very insightful and has given me great understanding of Lean principles and has given me some practical examples I can actively use in Vodafone immediately.
Matt, Senior Transformation Manager, Vodafone
Positive and informative. Practical exercises very good. Good balance of doing and listening. Concepts well explained. Ashley
Really informative and well led. I’ll take away many tips and hope to implement them and encourage others too. Kevin
As an introduction to Lean I was very happy with the course and it has certainly made me want to attend the full course. Gave a chance for debate and was relevant to my position.