- About Us
Lean Awareness Online Course
Lean Competency System - Level 1a
Lean Awareness is a practical 60-minute online course suitable for any professional seeking an introduction to Lean thinking.
Lean is undoubtedly one of the most effective ways to improve service whilst simultaneously reducing costs. This course will give you an insight into why it is so popular and will leave you with ideas that you can take back to the workplace.
Professionals completing this course will gain a solid overview of the key principles of Lean and how/when these translate into the service sector.–
This online course is based around many interactive exercises which allow delegates to put the theory they’ve learned into practice.
The course is completed with the sharing of case studies from different service-sector improvement projects, giving delegates real, relatable examples of Lean transformation.–
Through this interactive training, participants will;
- describe the classic 5 Lean principles
- identify the recognised history of Lean
- give examples of the 7 classic wastes
- apply basic Lean improvement techniques to a service simulation to:
- diagnose process problems
- make improvements and test their outcomes
- understand the basic differences between service and manufacturing
- identify service wastes and understand why these are different to the classic 7 wastes
Benefits to the individual:
- Individuals will start to learn an improvement mindset.
- They will be able to improve their daily work lives at a basic level.
Benefits to the organisation:
- Widespread Lean awareness triggers the improvement mindset and desire to improve across all team members.
No previous Lean knowledge or experience required.–
This course is aligned to Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System (LCS) at level 1a.
The LCS was created by the university and has set the standards for high quality Lean education for over a decade. It remains the leading academically recognised Lean qualification worldwide.
To achieve accreditation, at the end of the course learners sit a timed multiple choice exam containing 30 questions which are pulled randomly from a large question bank.
Feedback is provided immediately and if the pass mark of 65% is met learners can immediately download their formal LCS 1a certificate as a PDF.–
Please click here to download our course overview.–
PRICING & ENQUIRIES
£95 +VAT per learner including accreditation.
PURCHASE ONLINE NOW
Bulk discounts are available for large groups.
Organisations that have benefited from Reinvigoration’s expertise