- About Us
Operational Excellence Practitioner Course
Lean Competency System – Level 1b/c
Our 3-Day OpEx Practitioner Course aims at increasing the capability of frontline leaders to enable them to drive and sustain the implementation of an OpEx management system in every team.
The course is designed to provide each delegate with the knowledge and the practical tools they need to align each of their team with their customers’ needs and create purposeful metrics for every team to improve performance, wherever they are based. It will also help delegates implement standard work and process confirmation and enable staff to solve problems in a structured manner.
With team leaders typically creating a 15%+ capacity within their teams by developing better working practices, this course thanks to its project-based approach, is the perfect way for your organisation to generate concrete and long-lasting benefits whilst training your staff.–
The OpEx Practitioner Course is a 3-day course run in-house, exclusively for your staff.
We will be delighted to organise a training session for your organisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and preferred dates.
(Please note that a minimum of 8 to 12 participants is required to run the course.)–
Benefits to the individual:
- Individuals will be able to follow a structured improvement approach to tackle larger problems.
- They will be able to coach colleagues in an improvement mindset.
Benefits to the organisation:
- Organisations develop competent operational leaders.
Delegates must have been successfully accredited at Lean Competency System Level 1a OR be working in a suitable role, e.g. improvement related or frontline operations.–
This course is aligned to Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System (LCS) at level 1b/c.
The LCS was created by the university and has set the standards for high quality Lean education for over a decade. It remains the leading academically recognised Lean qualification worldwide.
Accreditation is optional. Participants wishing to achieve accreditation will need to submit a workbook evidencing their project delivery as well as a 1,500 word assignment, with the support of a dedicated Reinvigoration coach (up to 6 hours are provided).–
- Lean introduction
- Voice of customer and value stream understanding
- Purpose and purposeful measures
- Capacity management
- Visual management and performance boards
- Performance meetings/huddles
- Performance meetings – running a huddle
- Standard work and process confirmation
- Implementation: approach, challenges and mitigations, sustainment considerations
Please click here to download our course overview.–
PRICING & ENQUIRIES
- Course fee: £1,295 +VAT per delegate.
- LCS 1b&c accreditation fee (optional): £795 +VAT per delegate.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.–
OTHER LCS LEVEL 1B/C COURSE AVAILABLE
Our Lean Project Practitioner course is also accredited at LCS Level 1b/c.
Find out more about the course and whether its content would be more suited to your requirements.–
Organisations that have benefited from Reinvigoration’s expertise