Lean Competency System - Level 2
Improvement Practitioner (Technical)
Our Improvement Practitioner (LCS Level 2) course is suitable for existing improvement professionals who want to learn new skills to improve their effectiveness and confidently implement, design and lead resultful Lean programmes.
From our years of experience coaching and training Lean professionals, we have developed a unique delivery style focussing on the practical aspect of Lean.
We blend different delivery methods with the experiences of subject-matter experts in a delivery approach that really challenges mind-sets and builds capability.
The LCS Level 2 course comprises of two levels, Level 2a and Level 2b. Whilst working towards achieving their Level 2a, delegates will focus on implementation and design, building up the knowledge and capability they need to get onto the Level 2b course that concentrates on implementation and leadership.
|This course is aligned to Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System (LCS) at level 2a and 2b.
The LCS was created by the university and has set the standards for high quality Lean education for over a decade. It remains the leading academically recognised Lean qualification worldwide.
To achieve accreditation at Level 2a and Level 2b, delegates will be required to go trough an assessment.
Assessment methods vary depending on the level of the course, please visit the page relevant to the course you are interested in to find out more about the assessment method required.
LEVEL 2A – ADVANCED IMPROVEMENT PRACTITIONER COURSE
- Delivery: 4-day course.
- Learning objectives: learning practical methods that can be used to drive improvement in different ways across a business.
- Pre-requisites: full level 1 accreditation or working in a suitable role e.g. Mid-level Leaders e.g. AVP / VP, CI Practitioners / Coaches.
- Assessment: workbook evidencing project delivery.
- Price: £2,000 + VAT per learner. Accreditation is optional (£995 +VAT per delegate).
LEVEL 2B – IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMME LEADER COURSE
- Delivery: 4-day course.
- Learning objectives: broadening the perspectives of already experienced improvement professionals and equipping them with a practical approach to designing and managing a widescale improvement programme.
- Pre-requisites: level 2a accreditation or working in a suitable role (to be assessed at individual level).
- Assessment: workbook evidencing project delivery and panel presentation.
- Price: £2,000 + VAT per learner. Accreditation is optional (£1,250 +VAT per delegate)