Lean Competency System - Level 2
Advanced Business Improvement Practitioner (4 days)
Advanced Business Improvement Practitioner is a 4-day Lean Competency training course suitable for existing improvement professionals who want to learn new skills to improve their effectiveness as an improvement consultant.
The course is run by four different experts who each offer delegates a fascinating insight into their field of expertise, each using their experience to coach delegates to think about how they can make sustainable improvement real for their own organisations/clients.
Through this intensive training, participants will gain a deep understanding of:
- Service Excellence
- Systems Thinking
- Change Management
- Consulting Skills
- Strategy Deployment
BOOK A COURSE
We will be delighted to organise a training session for your organisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and preferred dates.
PRICE: £1,495 +VAT
Delegates must have been successfully accredited at Lean Competency System Level 1c OR be able to show evidence of previous Lean implementation experience to the required standard.
Day 1 – Service Excellence
- Services Marketing
- Principles of Service Excellence
- Customer Advocacy, Loyalty & Lifetime Value
- Service Quality Measurement & Diagnosis
Day 2: Systems Thinking
- History & Context of Systems Thinking
- Different approaches to Systems Thinking
- Relationship of Systems Thinking with Lean
- Practical application of Systems Thinking in the workplace
Day 3: Change Management & Consulting Skills
- Understanding Change and dealing with resistance
- Mobilising a team and effectively engaging with employees
- Client Contracting
- Stakeholder Mapping and building rapport
Day 4: Strategy Deployment
- Creating Strategic Objectives
- Aligning projects & initiatives to Strategic goals
- Creating metrics aligned to strategic initiatives
This course provides delegates with the necessary learning required for future accreditation at Lean Competency System (LCS) levels 2a & 2b. Accreditation for each module optional.
- 2a accreditation: £795
- 2b accreditation: £995
Contact us for advice on which course and accreditation options are best for you.