- About Us
Improvement Programme Leader Course
Lean Competency System – Level 2b
Our 4-day Improvement Programme Leader Course aims at broadening the perspectives of already experienced improvement professionals, and equip them with a practical approach to designing and managing a widescale improvement programme.
The course will help delegates develop the core capabilities required for improvement leaders to successfully shape, disseminate and coordinate improvement programmes, spanning multiple separate initiatives.
It will equip them with the key governance protocols required to leverage and demonstrate programme value, and introduce additional options and methods for delivering organisational improvement and maintaining a competitive edge, in line with modern technological trends such as Robotic Process Automation.–
The Improvement Programme Leader Course is a 4-day course run in-house, exclusively for your staff.
We will be delighted to organise a training session for your organisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and preferred dates.
(Please note that a minimum of 6 to 12 participants is required to run the course.)–
Benefits to the individual:
- Individuals will broaden their improvement perspective by learning supporting approaches to confidently design and lead programmes and elevate themselves.
Benefits to the organisation:
- Organisation gain individuals who can design, manage and deliver complex, cross-business improvements driving much value.
Delegates must have been successfully accredited at Lean Competency System Level 2a OR be working in a suitable role (to be assessed at individual level).–
This course is aligned to Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System (LCS) at level 2b.
The LCS was created by the university and has set the standards for high quality Lean education for over a decade. It remains the leading academically recognised Lean qualification worldwide.
Accreditation is optional. Delegates wishing to achieve accreditation will need to submit a workbook evidencing their project delivery, with the support of a dedicated Reinvigoration coach, and present it in front of an expert panel. Up to 10 hours coaching are provided.––
Day 1: Strategy Deployment
Delegates will learn how to work with senior stakeholders and support them with defining and deploying their strategic intent. This first day covers;
- strategy deployment background and theory
- articulating vision statements
- the x-matrix – how to use this key tool to support the deployment process
- creating action plans and targets to improve
Day 2: Programme Design and Execution
During day-2 delegates will discover a step-by-step structured approach to successfully launch a change initiative and maximise the results of their programmes. The approach covers;
- identifying opportunities and designing meaningful improvement programmes
- stakeholder management
- resourcing the programme
- governing the programme
- benefits management
Day 3: Innovation and Robotic Process Automation
How to apply technology to fully automate processes or create self-service opportunities for the customer. Delegates will;
- learn some innovative methods that aim at improving their operational processes to the direct benefit of their customers
- look heavily at the role of robotics within processes and how to run a diagnostic that shows what to, and what not to, automate
- cover all aspects of the approach and how to successfully deploy RPA fully
Day 4: Agile Development
This day will provide delegates with everything they need to know about the development of IT solutions in a manner that is customer focussed, business led, rapid and a far cry from the traditional Waterfall approach. The approach taught covers;
- Agile introduction
- end-to-end innovation process
- Agile frameworks
- Agile scrum
Please click here to download our course overview.–
PRICING & ENQUIRIES
- Course fee: £2,000 +VAT per delegate.
- LCS 2b accreditation fee (optional): £1,250 +VAT per delegate.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.–
Organisations that have benefited from Reinvigoration’s expertise