Reinvigoration is pleased to announce that it has officially been recognised by the Lean Competency System as LCS Level 3 accreditation provider.
The LCS Level 3 qualification indicates that a manager has a mature understanding of lean thinking and is able to effectively apply it at a strategic level as a capable lean leader.
The LCS website outlines some of the benefits of the Level 3 qualification which include:
- Provides independent endorsement of lean capability.
- Enhances internal credibility as a lean manager and leader.
- Offers a platform for continuing knowledge and professional development.
- Helps build confidence and self-assurance.
- Gives external recognition of practical lean competence at a strategic level.
- Provides a qualification with high perceived value that can enhance career prospects
Reinvigoration Partner Chris Dando said: “It’s a great testament to the quality of our people and service offerings that Reinvigoration has become one of a select group of LCS partners officially recognised to support Level 3 accreditation. We have been providing LCS accreditation to people globally for over 5 years and are excited about now being able to support individuals on their lean development journeys at the more advanced end of the capability scale”.
If you’re a current LCS level 2 graduate, or someone with wide-ranging operational experience, you could be eligible to enrol on the Level 3 programme. LCS Level 3 accredited people belong to a very exclusive club, with only 13 people holding the award globally.MORE BLOGS