World's 1st Online BSc in Operational Excellence — In partnership with the University of Buckingham
Giving you the tools you need to lead a Lean maturity culture change journey in your organisation.
The workshop is run by two highly skilled experts who will coach delegates to think about how they can successfully lead their organisation on its journey to Lean maturity. Interactive and practical, it is designed to provide each delegate with a clear view and understanding of their role as a Senior Lean Leader and how to drive their organisation on its journey to Lean maturity.
• What is Lean and why should I bother?
• What are the benefits, when does it fail and why?
• What are my value streams?
• How do I create strategic alignment?
• What are the key ways of working that you should embed in your business and what is your role with them? Covering;
• Purpose & purposeful measurements
• Data driven performance
• Performance boards & huddle meetings
• Capacity management
• What does good look like in a Lean business?
• Where am I today on this journey to culture change & what are the key gaps?
• Where would I like to be and what are my next steps?
Would you like to discuss your specific requirements and find out more about our solutions?
Contact our Operations Excellence expert, Ryan King.
Find out how we have helped some of our clients transform their service operations.