Lean Project Online Practitioner Course
About the course
This course focusses on the fundamentals of Lean and aims at providing you with the knowledge you need to transform operations in a service or in a manufacturing environment using a Lean approach. The course also builds the required skills to initiate change such as;
- business analysis
- implementation design
- coaching peers
- selling and presenting the benefits of change
- Individuals will be able to follow a structured improvement approach to tackle larger problems
- They will be able to coach colleagues in an improvement mindset
- Organisations develop individuals to deliver continuous improvements projects
This course is run online to remove the need for fixed training timeslot and training rooms. It facilitates the delivery of a unique programme across different areas of the same organisation, ensuring the training is delivered in a consistent, fast and efficient way. Learners are granted access for 6 months to enable them to learn just-in-time and take on each module as many times as they like.
Delegates must have been successfully accredited at Lean Competency System Level 1A OR be working in a suitable role, e.g. improvement related or frontline operations.
LCS 1B/C Accreditation is optional. To be eligible for the accreditation, learners will need to complete a work-based project which can be delayed until they are able to resume work-as-usual. Individuals who are not yet officially accredited at LCS Level 1A will be given the free opportunity to complete our 60-minute online course to gain formal accreditation.
This online course is composed of 16 individual modules to help the learners fit the training in their busy schedule.
L C S 1 B
- Project Set-Up
- Understanding Customers
- Mapping Techniques
- Root Cause Problem Solving
- Data Fundamentals
- Waste Analysis
- Demand and Capacity Analysis
- Data Collection Techniques
L C S 1 C
- Purposeful Measures
- Process Design and Standard Operations
- Workplace Organisation
- Visual Management
- Capacity and Demand Management
- Planning Implementation
- People, Teams and Sustainability
- Benefits Tracking
LCS - Lean Competency System Accreditation - Reinvigoration
This course is aligned to Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System (LCS) at level 1b/c.
The LCS was created by Cardiff University’s Lean Enterprise Research Centre and has set the standards for high quality Lean education for over a decade. It remains the leading academically recognised Lean qualification worldwide.
The LCS Framework has three categories and seven levels of competency covering the entire spectrum of Lean knowledge and applications; with each level focussing on a specific set of competencies. Reinvigoration is one of only a few that provides training at all levels. Please view the below LCS Roadmap for an overview of Reinvigoration’s LCS Development Path, including pre-requisites, benefits and duration for each course.
Accreditation is optional. Participants wishing to achieve accreditation will need to submit a workbook evidencing their project delivery.
Online course: £900
LCS accreditation level LCS 1B/C (optional): £795
Option 1: £250 +VAT per delegate.
All prices exclude VAT and refer to individual applications.
Please contact us for group application.
Reinvigoration offer a complete development pathway for Operational Excellence Professionals.
Find out more about our Lean Competency System courses:
- Lean Service Awareness Online Course - Level 1A
- Lean Project Practitioner Course - Level 1B/C
- Lean Project Online Practitioner Course - Level 1B/C
- Continuous Improvement ways of working - Level 1B/C
- Advanced Improvement Practitioner Course - Level 2A
- Improvement Programme Leader Course - Level 2B
- Expert Mentoring Programme - Level 3