Improvement Programme Leader Course
About the course
Our 3-day Improvement Programme Leader Course aims at broadening the perspectives of already experienced improvement professionals, and equip them with a practical approach to designing and managing a widescale improvement programme.
The course will help delegates develop the core capabilities required for improvement leaders to successfully shape, disseminate and coordinate improvement programmes, spanning multiple separate initiatives.
The Lean Improvement Leader course focusses on the key aspects of leadership required for delivering successful improvement programmes in organisations. This includes how to design and implement programmes, play a leading role in managing inter-business, departmental or cross functional teams, with high levels of responsibility.
- Individuals will broaden their improvement perspective by learning supporting approaches to confidently design and lead programmes and elevate themselves.
- Organisations gain individuals who can design, manage and deliver complex, cross-business improvements driving much value.
- The course will focus on gaining the buy-in from the senior leadership team to ensure improvement programmes are a success
The Improvement Programme Leader Course is a 4-day course run in-house, exclusively for your staff.
We will be delighted to organise a training session for your organisation. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and preferred dates.
(Please note that a minimum of 6 to 12 participants is required to run the course.)
Delegates must have been successfully accredited at Lean Competency System Level 2A or be working in a suitable role (to be assessed at individual level).
Supporting Leadership Team Development
- Characteristics of High Performing Teams
- Understanding personalities types and preferences
- Leading Change – The Pitfalls & Successes
- Motivational Theory
- The key components to Managing Risk on Change Programmes
- Using the approach of FMEA
Achieving Strategic Alignment with the Leadership Team
- Using the Change Story Approach
- Setting the 'True North’
- Turning Strategy to Action
Leading the Delivery of Operations Excellence
- Creating the Performance Management Infrastructure to deliver Strategic Projects
- Managing both Green and Red Performance Effectively
Equip yourself with the capabilities for successfully designing and managing a widescale improvement programme that drives better value.
Open courses running this Summer 2023 in Central London
LCS - Lean Competency System Accreditation - Reinvigoration
This course is aligned to Cardiff University’s Lean Competency System (LCS) at Level 2B.
The LCS was created by Cardiff University’s Lean Enterprise Research Centre and has set the standards for high quality Lean education for over a decade. It remains the leading academically recognised Lean qualification worldwide.
The LCS Framework has three categories and seven levels of competency covering the entire spectrum of Lean knowledge and applications; with each level focussing on a specific set of competencies. Reinvigoration is one of only a few that provides training at all levels. Please view the below LCS Roadmap for an overview of Reinvigoration’s LCS Development Path, including pre-requisites, benefits and duration for each course.
£2,000 + VAT per delegate.
LCS 2B accreditation fee (optional):
Option 1: £495 + VAT per delegate.
Learners self support the submission of their workbook (1 submission opportunity).
Option 2: £995 + VAT per delegate.
Learners are supported by a coach during remote sessions. Up to 8 hours of coaching provided.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Reinvigoration offer a complete development pathway for Operational Excellence Professionals.
Find out more about our Lean Competency System courses:
- Lean Service Awareness Online Course - Level 1A
- Lean Project Practitioner Course - Level 1B/C
- Lean Project Online Practitioner Course - Level 1B/C
- Continuous Improvement ways of working - Level 1B/C
- Advanced Improvement Practitioner Course - Level 2A
- Improvement Programme Leader Course - Level 2B
- Expert Mentoring Programme - Level 3