From Level 1a to 3b, discover our LCS training path.
Browse through our courses to find out more about each course’s learning objectives, benefits, course outline and accreditation option.
Level 1 - Implementing Lean in Service (fundamental)
Level 2 - Improvement Practitioner (technical)
Level 3 - Expert Mentoring (strategic)
- LCS Level 1A – Online Lean Awareness
A practical 60-minute eLearning course aiming at helping individuals to start learning an improvement mindset and improve their daily work lives at a basic level.
- LCS Level 1B/C – Lean Project Practitioner Course (option 1)
A 3-day training course aiming at providing individuals with the tools they need to follow a structured improvement approach to tackle larger problems; and to coach colleagues in an improvement mindset. Delegates will learn the fundamentals of Lean and how to use the approach to transform service operations.
- LCS Level 1B/C – Continuous Improvement Ways of Working (option 2)
A 3-day training course aiming at providing individuals with the tools they need to follow a structured improvement approach to tackle larger problems; and to coach colleagues in an improvement mindset. Delegates will learn an operations management system that can drive significant improvement when implemented within their teams.
LCS Level 2A – Advanced Improvement Practitioner CourseA 3-day Advanced Improvement Practitioner Course aims at developing the key skills and attributes required of a senior, self-starting improvement practitioner. Delegates will be provided with a breadth of diagnosis tools and techniques to help them identify a much wider variety of organisational improvement opportunities.
- LCS Level 2B – Improvement Programme Leader Course
A 3-day Improvement Programme Leader Course aims at broadening the perspectives of already experienced improvement professionals, and equip them with a practical approach to designing and managing a widescale improvement programme.
- LCS Level 3 - Expert Mentoring Programme
Our Expert Mentoring Programme is suitable for selected Senior Leaders / Executive members, as well as Heads of / Directors of Improvement, looking at gaining formal recognition for decades of improvement work and be seen as strategic Lean leaders.
- The Lean Competency System (LCS) is a qualification framework created by Cardiff University’s Lean Enterprise Research Centre. The framework is used by Lean practitioners and employers around the world to develop and certify their Lean thinking knowledge and practical skills.
- Reinvigoration has been an accredited LCS provider for over 7 years and is proud to be the only service-sector-specific accredited body certified to provide official Lean Competency System accreditation at level 1, 2 and 3.
- In-house courses
Our in-house/’closed courses’ are designed and scheduled specifically to your organisation’s exact requirements – and delivered locally and exclusively for your employees. Contact us to discuss which course and dates you have in mind and we will be delighted to organise a training course for your organisation. Please note that a minimum number of participants is required depending on the course.
- Open courses
We run a limited number of open courses throughout the year. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about our open courses.